Sunday, June 6, 2010

True Blood

I'll admit it, I'm a True Blood junkie. I'm not sure what it is about the show. I'm not a fan of Twilight. I think it's a little too teeny for me. True Blood however....well, if you've watched, you know.

So Season 3 is almost upon us. I just finished watching Season 2 and lets just say I'm glad Season 2 just came out. I don't think I could wait much longer to see how it continues. If you've never seen it and like a love story...its good. Season 1 and 2 are available on Netflix.

Season 3 starts June 13...warning...it is a little bloody.

1 comment:

  1. I would not have guessed we had this in common! Do you like the books, too? I've read them all, but I enjoy the show more. By the way, I'm enjoying your blogs. I subscribed to both in Google reader.

    ReplyDelete