Sunday, April 11, 2010

New Season of Sara's House

Okay, so I've talked about Sara's House at my other blog....see here. Well I just started watching my dvr'd episodes of the new season (Season 3). Hello! Can you say FABULOUS!

She bought a farmhouse and I'm so loving what she is doing. It's on HGTV, check it out. As I'm watching it, I'm sitting on the edge of the sofa getting excited.....seriously. My fellow design people will know what I mean. And because I got excited I told my daughter, "I have got to blog about it." She's 4 and had no idea what I was talking about....heh.

So, anyway. I highly recommend you checking it out. You will not be disappointed. The first episode starts with the Mudroom and Entry and the second one is the two bedrooms upstairs. I'm anxiously awaiting the next episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment